We are open term time from 8:30am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday.
Subject to availability, we offer the following set session times:
Mornings 8:30am – 11:30am (£15 per session)
Afternoons 11:30am – 2:30pm (£15 per session)
Extended Mornings 8:30am -1:30pm (£25 per session)
All day 8:30am – 2:30pm (£30 per session)
Fees and Funding
Every child is eligible for free childcare from the term after their 3rd birthday, up to a maximum of 15 hours per week during term time. (38 weeks per year). Terms are September to December, January to April, and April to July.
We accept 2-year funding for those children that are entitled to it.
We also offer 30 hours free entitlement funding to the children that are eligible for it (age 3 – 4 years). More information can be found at www.gov.uk then enter in the search box ‘Guidance 30 hours free childcare: eligibility’.
– If you do not qualify for funded hours, or require extra sessions, please choose from the sessions options above. Additional hours are invoiced at £5.50 per hour, or £2.75 per half hour at one end of the 5 hour day.
To join our waiting list please arrange for a tour. At this tour you can fill out an application form.
Spaces are given out in this priority:
1. Children currently on roll who would like additional hours.
2. Siblings of children on roll.
3. The date applications are received.
4. Spaces may be offered to a particular age group before another as we adhere to strict ratios. Therefore possibly offering a space to a 3 year old before a 2 year old or vice versa.
1. You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received, unless handed in during a tour.
2. For spaces starting in September, you will receive an email or phone call offering a space by the 20th of June.
For spaces in December, you will receive an email or phone call offering a space by the 20th of November.
For spaces in April, you will receive an email or phone call offering a space by the 20th March.
3. If we are unable to offer you a space, you will be asked if you would like to stay on the waiting list or if you wish for us to destroy your details. If you ask us to destroy your details and you choose to rejoin the waiting list you will go to the end of the list.
4. If you are offered a space you will be requirked to attend the settling in sessions and fill out your registration forms before the end of the term.